CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

City looking to sign two players for a total of £60m reported as “City splurge” etc, United about to sign Sancho for £90m +, no one in the MSM bats an eyelid.
Have you learned nothing???
Raggy money, much like the dipper stuff, Is ‘organic’ and is possibly the most virtuous and clean dosh on the face of the earth (particularly in the dippers’ case as it arrives freshly laundered), and it all comes as a result of ‘doing it the right way’.
Our money, on the other hand, is filthy and comes in brown envelopes direct from the sheikh as anyone who has paid attention to the press over the last week or so would know.
Do try to keep up!!

I know Parry is on borrowed time for when he is exposed.

Suspect you are correct with regards Liverpool trying to put distance between themselves when UEFA's investigation into the IC leaks is concluded.

The chamber has been compromised and it won't be allowed to go unpunished.
If only this was true.

Just seen this video and oh God can someone post a Youtube comment and put this Liverpool fan in their place about how money works? God this is hard to watch.

They turn a profit on players and did things the right way LMAO.

Just seen this video and oh God can someone post a Youtube comment and put this Liverpool fan in their place about how money works? God this is hard to watch.

I lasted 1.5 seconds, I heard the accent and that was me out.

I lasted 1.5 seconds, I heard the accent and that was me out.
1.5 seconds you stalwart. You just know they mentioned defence and offence somewhere in this video flavoured with sprinklings of jersey and soccer. It looks like more of a parody of the football fan than that Mitchell & Webb sketch -

1.5 seconds you stalwart. You just know they mentioned defence and offence somewhere in this video flavoured with sprinklings of jersey and soccer. It looks like more of a parody of the football fan than that Mitchell & Webb sketch -

Tbh my wife would say that’s good going for me :D I can’t be bothered with those fan channels, I’m just glad we seem to have very few of them (or else they’re just not popular because I don’t see them) I’ve come across a few vids of that esteemed Kompany lad, seems like a nice lad an all but it’s just not for me, best of luck to him though.

What is the date on this link as I can’t get it to load?

Premier League’s Big Three?????

Liverpool won their first PL title last month. Arsenal haven’t won a League title in 15 years and United’s last title was 7 years ago.

It makes no sense on any time period. You have to go back to 2013 to have United relevant and to 2005 for Arsenal. Even back in 2005-6, Liverpool had been without a title for well over ten years.
That report was from three years ago
I picked that report as it involved Arsenal but there is a more recent one with just Liverpool and utd owners/execs meeting in New York

The ex head of UEFA and current head of FIFA is under investigation , wonder why. Yet we are the bad guys.
When a group of people is run by bad guys their culture sees things differently.
Rules are made to control members and prevent good guys entering. They make the rules so can control when to use them. Its only when they stray into the real worlds legal system that they are found out.

Al Capone was jailed for tax offences not running a protection racket.

Please don't pollute the thread with this garbage!

One thing that struck me about what we now know about the CAS hearing. We'd always said that we'd welcome the chance to have our case heard by an independent body. Yet the first thing we did when we got that chance was try to rule the emails inadmissible (which would have led to the collapse of the case presumably). We then tried to claim that the settlement agreement shouldn't have been reopened (which would have rendered UEFA's case irrelevant) and that stuff was time-barred.

Apart from the time-barring argument, in which CAS came down closer to UEFA's position than ours, we lost all these. When we actually presented the core evidence about payments from Etihad, we won, as we always said we would. Why bother with the legal arguments about the other stuff then? Had we won the argument about admissibility of the emails, or the reopening of the 2014 settlement, then CAS would have had to drop the case and everyone would, with more justification in this case, claim we'd got off on a "technicality". I mean, a win's a win but surely we wanted to win in the way we did rather than that way?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.