FA Cup Final | Arsenal 2 Chelsea 1

Who do you want to win ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VAR was certainly there to help some more than others,we were screwed by it from the first game until the last whilst another team has had about 20 penalties. I'm not bitter honest!

Exactly hopefully it is becoming more clear to alot of fans from other clubs now the amount of help livarpool and utd are given in the league. I said at the end of the cup final that Taylor's reff'ering was odd in the first half he wasnt to bad , but in the second have it was terrible towards Chelsea almost most as if someone had words with him at halftime to remain him. Taylor you havent forgotten we want the team that is sponsored by the fa cup sponsor to win their I mean the cup ;)

Exactly hopefully it is becoming more clear to alot of fans from other clubs now the amount of help livarpool and utd are given in the league. I said at the end of the cup final that Taylor's reff'ering was odd in the first half he wasnt to bad , but in the second have it was terrible towards Chelsea almost most as if someone had words with him at halftime to remain him. Taylor you havent forgotten we want the team that is sponsored by the fa cup sponsor to win their I mean the cup ;)

I think its sickening when you see how games were governed for Sheff *td, Leicester City and Wolves. I m curious on the feelings of these clubs fanbase of their officiating over the season. Like when the blades got a goal disallowed against villa which helped the scum, also it was the single point which kept Villa up and Bournmouth down. It is sad how the fans are getting fucked over.

I think its sickening when you see how games were governed for Sheff *td, Leicester City and Wolves. I m curious on the feelings of these clubs fanbase of their officiating over the season. Like when the blades got a goal disallowed against villa which helped the scum, also it was the single point which kept Villa up and Bournmouth down. It is sad how the fans are getting fucked over.
Don't know about other fans, but most wolves fans have had their eyes truly opened this season

I think Leicester fans have seen the beneficial decisions some have got too.

I didn't like VAR anyway but after seeing it in action this season, penalizing certain clubs like ourselves and Sheffield United and benefitting the likes of the Dippers and the Rags, I am very angry at how the game is being manipulated and I hate Mike Riley (didn't like him when he was a ref either).

I genuinely feel like we ruffled a few feathers in 2018-19 and the authorities, by way of VAR, set out to put us in our place. We have had so many dodgy decisions against us this season and very little in our favour. To see the European places for next season go to the usual suspects after so much optimism sticks in my craw

Reactions: mat
To see the European places for next season go to the usual suspects after so much optimism sticks in my craw
Yep. They didn't want you to break into their cosy little cartel so you were doomed from the off. Like many many others before you.

I think Wolves were doing extremely well up until the lockdown, but they haven't been as good since. But then you could certainly say that about other teams that were great up until the enforced rest. Not many have come back as strong as before, understandably. There was definitely a downward spiral from the Redshirts, and yet the vermin will have CL football next season - it just doesn't add up.

You won't be the last to have your eyes opened to what is going on to the sport we love.

Yep. They didn't want you to break into their cosy little cartel so you were doomed from the off. Like many many others before you.

I think Wolves were doing extremely well up until the lockdown, but they haven't been as good since. But then you could certainly say that about other teams that were great up until the enforced rest. Not many have come back as strong as before, understandably. There was definitely a downward spiral from the Redshirts, and yet the vermin will have CL football next season - it just doesn't add up.

You won't be the last to have your eyes opened to what is going on to the sport we love.

It helps when you get at least one penalty every game!

We started well after lockdown with 3 straight wins but then dropped some points, conceding a last minute goal against Sheffield United to hand them 3 points and the questionable penalty awarded to Burnley in the last minute were huge points dropped. I think we were one of the sides to suffer more from playing BCD as our support is pretty vocal and every single player is loved by us, I think Nuno and the players missed this. Nuno himself has appeared quite downbeat at not having the fans to bounce off and missing his wife and kids in Portugal who he has been unable to see since May.

United also benefitted from the return of Rashford who was due to be out for the season, Spurs the same with Kane and Son. Lockdown was a benefit in that respect. All kinds of things seemed to conspire against us but our own form was patchy and we came up short at crucial moments

I think Leicester fans have seen the beneficial decisions some have got too.
I,m sure your right about their fans..but ,as a neutral observer something seemed not quite right about the clubs almost meek and mild surrender at the fox- tail end of the season.

Example Brendan Rodgers...with two wks of the season to go and with his team 3rd and utd 5th ,he said

"We are not good enough for Champions League" ( bbc online )
A frankly bizzare thing for a so called top manager to say,tbeir fans must have been fuming,..why throw the towel in,or appear to when your up against the paperboy?

A week or two before the end of the season ,with Leicester still in a favourable posistion bbc sport do an interview with K. schmeical
"Whatever happens this season we have done well,and there is always the europa"

Almost as tho the script was written,and everyone,,manager players, bbc and premier league knew the outcome.

Last edited:
It helps when you get at least one penalty every game!

We started well after lockdown with 3 straight wins but then dropped some points, conceding a last minute goal against Sheffield United to hand them 3 points and the questionable penalty awarded to Burnley in the last minute were huge points dropped. I think we were one of the sides to suffer more from playing BCD as our support is pretty vocal and every single player is loved by us, I think Nuno and the players missed this. Nuno himself has appeared quite downbeat at not having the fans to bounce off and missing his wife and kids in Portugal who he has been unable to see since May.

United also benefitted from the return of Rashford who was due to be out for the season, Spurs the same with Kane and Son. Lockdown was a benefit in that respect. All kinds of things seemed to conspire against us but our own form was patchy and we came up short at crucial moments

Genuinely curious - why do you think Wolves joined with the Arse/Scum/Scouse mob to crusade against City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.