Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine the amount of free kicks and pens the scum will get now with the referees falling over themselves to give them. A kunt of club with kunts running it.

Surprised they havent tried signing another dortmund player at the same time for well above value and reduce the sancho fee just to limit our cut

I would imagine Munich are quite happy to see him leaving too and weakening Dortmund once again, to make their process of winning yet another title even easier, in that marvellous model of a league they have over there.

Just imagine the amount of free kicks and pens the scum will get now with the referees falling over themselves to give them. A kunt of club with kunts running it.

Yep, running at defenders at pace into the box. just like the liverpool front three, and Sterling does for us from time to time (except we get less given!)

One of the best young talents in the world but a huge gamble at that price.
Will be interesting as he could quite easily go down the wasted career path of balotelli.
A gamble I'd rather they take, not us.
Torres please

Very good player and signing and they’ll be a threat next year.

Goes without saying that I hope he flops, not that he will.

Scudamore strategy has them winning the league next season.
Having Sancho at The World's Greatest Club (TM) ticks the FA's boxes, gotta sell those Engerland tickets.
Positioning Sancho as the next Beckham/Ronaldo ticks the corporate sponsor boxes.

Funniest thing about this is they're paying the English tax despite not needing homegrown players. They need a RW, not an English homegrown right winger.

Could have rivalled us for Torres and even with a bidding war still finished up at half the money, instead they've decided to buy Torres for us...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.