Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is genuinely one of those deals which will fly low under the radar due to United spending a record fee on Sancho, yet I think he'll have just as good an impact.

Torres is rapid, two footed and can play on either wing.

Sancho is probably further along in his development, but he's also playing in a much better side, although in a worse league. I really struggle with the Bundesliga as its the league which made Mkhitaryan look a world beater.

I can't wait to see Torres in a City shirt. I think he'll be absolutely fantastic after settling in.

This is genuinely one of those deals which will fly low under the radar due to United spending a record fee on Sancho, yet I think he'll have just as good an impact.

Torres is rapid, two footed and can play on either wing.

Sancho is probably further along in his development, but he's also playing in a much better side, although in a worse league. I really struggle with the Bundesliga as its the league which made Mkhitaryan look a world beater.

I can't wait to see Torres in a City shirt. I think he'll be absolutely fantastic after settling in.

Yes, and Angelino has looked good over there too. Fingers crossed you’re correct about Torres. Due to sign today isn’t he, if this morning’s medical goes smoothly.

Give it a week.

Our reported rounded up fee for torres will soon be more than utd's reported rounded down fee for sancho.

Lol, they changed it now. Not the headline,mind!, but added that it will initially cost £20.9mil in the article.
They're just making up figures as it goes. Sanchez to Inter was £13.5mil yesterday, now it's a free transfer. ycnmiu

I really hope this lad turns out to be fucking amazing.

At the moment it just feels a bit like we're buying a Focus ST when next door is buying a Ferrari.

Pisses me off that despite the CAS victory we still seem to have to watch the pennies while those cûnts can spend with impunity.

At the moment it just feels a bit like we're buying a Focus ST when next door is buying a Ferrari.

Pisses me off that despite the CAS victory we still seem to have to watch the pennies while those cûnts can spend with impunity.
Don't think we are buying Torres instead of Sancho because he's cheaper. Think myself Torres will be the better buy.

They try to make big signings, we try to make the right ones. I honestly wouldn't be paying any real attention to what they do in the market.

Dortmund have an incredible knack of selling their best players and still improving because of the replacements they bring in and Torres was the replacement they wanted for Sancho. Read into that what you will.

In fairness, we're about to spend 40m on a player who just got relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.