Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep starts him on Friday and then he leaves then fuck him.

But the price quoted so far is 10m euros + addons, so upfront like 8-9m pounds.

Fucking hell we cannot go and get a noname 16/17 year old Brazilian from Brazil second league for that amount.

Couto guy and Diego Rosa might be talented youngsters, but they cost us more than 10m euros each and they might never ever played a serious game with stake...

Barca is taking the piss with the pricing here, lets make an offer for Frenkie De Jong for 25m euros just to see how they like it.
We aren’t great when it comes to selling, tbh

Hahaha
The audacity to offer 10 million
They bought Paulinho from China for 40 mil

I'm not really arsed about this guy either way. I think we'd be as good giving Tosin a chance next season who has far more natural attributes to suit to the PL.

I don't think Garcia is particularly quick, he's okay on the ball but also lacks height. Losing youngsters always hurts, but I just don't think I'd be that arsed about this guy.

I'm not really arsed about this guy either way. I think we'd be as good giving Tosin a chance next season who has far more natural attributes to suit to the PL.

I don't think Garcia is particularly quick, he's okay on the ball but also lacks height. Losing youngsters always hurts, but I just don't think I'd be that arsed about this guy.

Totally agree, would love to see Tosin get some decent game time. Hopefully he impresses Pep in pre season

100%. Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike Garcia. I'm just a bit apathetic as he's a Barcelona boy and I'm not sure he's suited to the rigours of the PL.

I'm firmly in the camp that getting local lads into the first team is an important part of retaining and strengthening the club's DNA plus belief in the Academy system.

If Pep starts him on Friday and then he leaves then fuck him.

But the price quoted so far is 10m euros + addons, so upfront like 8-9m pounds.

Fucking hell we cannot go and get a noname 16/17 year old Brazilian from Brazil second league for that amount.

Couto guy and Diego Rosa might be talented youngsters, but they cost us more than 10m euros each and they might never ever played a serious game with stake...

Barca is taking the piss with the pricing here, lets make an offer for Frenkie De Jong for 25m euros just to see how they like it.
If he starts against Madrid the price must be at least 25m and if we win 35m

I mean for that fee its not even worth considering. Thats not even a years worth of sleeve sponsor ffs.

Would rather see us bench him in the reserves for two years than accept that.

I mean for that fee its not even worth considering. Thats not even a years worth of sleeve sponsor ffs.

Would rather see us bench him in the reserves for two years than accept that.
Why?

Whatever we get plus future add ons is money in the bank. We have a good track record of showing youngsters that if you don't make it here then you usually end up with a good move elsewhere. Acting like a 5yr old and putting Garcia in the reserves destroys all of that and loses us about 20m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.