Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very good player and signing and they’ll be a threat next year.

Goes without saying that I hope he flops, not that he will.
They would be a threat even if they were not the next club to receive POGMOL's 'most favoured' award for season 20/21.
With that award they will certainly be in contention. I haven't seen enough of Sancho to tell if he's the real deal or not.

They would be a threat even if they were not the next club to receive POGMOL's 'most favoured' award for season 20/21.
With that award they will certainly be in contention. I haven't seen enough of Sancho to tell if he's the real deal or not.

They beat us 3 times this season without Sancho

They beat us 3 times this season without Sancho

Yet still finished 15 points behind us, then you consider the 9 games lost with conceding 20 goals in the process. Which we look like we are addressing. Think we're still one step ahead when the transfer window shuts.

Very good player and signing and they’ll be a threat next year.
Yeah, as much as it pains me to say it, they are building a very talented side. Pogba, Fernandes, Martial, Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood will score a lot of goals next season and their defence has improved.

I still just can't see them as a genuine title contender under Solskjaer, especially whilst Guardiola and Klopp are still in the Premier League.

Yeah, as much as it pains me to say it, they are building a very talented side. Pogba, Fernandes, Martial, Sancho, Rashford and Greenwood will score a lot of goals next season and their defence has improved.

I still just can't see them as a genuine title contender under Solskjaer, especially whilst Guardiola and Klopp are still in the Premier League.
You have to factor in VAR.

I wonder which grime MC they'll get to announce Sancho's return to Manchester. Will it be local lad Stormzy once again? Or maybe they'll dust off the piano for a duet with Alexis? How many dabs can we expect?

Whatever the case, I'm sure it will be tastefully done and by no means the peak of his time at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.