It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think It just means Ferran will be announced shortly.

ah ok

Im sure in the past TH has only ever saved a sookie vid for something big but Im sure you are right.

Not saying that Torres isnt big but its not exactly a surprise

Not arguing for or against Grealish to join the club with this post.

Yes, he is 26 and an adult however, I would contend he is childlike or adolescent like. He, most likely, had had his arse kissed since he was 11 or 12 years old being told how special and great of a footballer he is. He will have been catered to and doted on. Hell, he probably still has someone preparing meals or at least a menu for him and ringing him to ensure he is getting himself ready for training.

The lifestyle is completely different from what most of us know, having to get ourselves up and out the door for school on our own. Getting ourselves to work on time and working hard or we pay the price. He has been "special" so tardiness or indifference at times will be overlooked. This type of thing can stunt one's emotional growth.

Some people overcome this and still "grow up." Some do not. I think there are more that don't than we know about.

You've just described every footballer.

I was impressed with him at City but I can't remember him at all in the game at Villa Pk.

I like him because he's got charisma on the pitch and can produce special moments. These players are rare.

I think he'd do well in our squad: he can play inside or wide. The question is do we need another attacking midfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.