João Félix

I know Sam Lee has put the feelers out on this transfer, but i just can't see it happening.

It is very rare that a player leaves after one season, especially considering the amount of money Atletico paid for him.

I am sure the owner of Atletico has talked him up and basically confirmed he will be with them next season.

As a player, i really like him. He is technically fantastic, but he is playing in the wrong side. He should never have joined Atletico in the first place, he is much more suited to a team like us, Dortmund, Barca or Real Madrid.

I find it odd that people call him a striker, he just never seemed to have a goal in him, lovely to watch though £25 million should be right

Sounds like Sam Lee just thinking out loud.
He was. Not sure why it’s coming out now since it was on a podcast last week but all he said was that we asked Atleti about his availability. He had no indication it was more advanced than that.

That said, I'm all for it. Spend that money Txiki!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.