It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would not be surprised to see Koulibaly still get done - the window is small and our need for another central defender is great - we aren't the best at haggling.

This a window to be patient. United have already spent money they don’t have - if they do get Sancho. Spurs are skint, as are Arsenal. Chelsea have already spent a packet. The Dippers don’t seem to have deep pockets unless they sell - so hardly tonnes of money spilling around so hard negotiators like Napoli might have to cave this year. I’d keep all our options open - it’s a buyers market and when we do spend big it’ll open up the market so we should buy late to stop otherS getting too active.

Season starts month before that and the price only goes up if the other club can see City haven't filled the slot when the transfer deadline comes around.
Barca will knock Napoli out this weekend so i reckon we’ll get it done before the season starts on12th Sept, i think we’ll get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.