Last Film You Saw

I finally got round to watching Rec, it's been on my list of films to watch for years but just never got round to it. It's a shaky cam film, which i generally hate, but its pretty good. Follows a reporter and her cameraman as they follow a fire crew on their nightly rounds and go into a building where the police have called them to break open a door where screaming was heard from an old recluse lady.

I finally got round to watching Rec, it's been on my list of films to watch for years but just never got round to it. It's a shaky cam film, which i generally hate, but its pretty good. Follows a reporter and her cameraman as they follow a fire crew on their nightly rounds and go into a building where the police have called them to break open a door where screaming was heard from an old recluse lady.
Watched this at work late at night thought one of the lads was going to have a heart attack

Going through the Harry Potter's at the girlfriends request (still not watched the last 3). 3rd one is probably the best.
Good luck with that. Did the lot back in Jan/Feb. Load of tosh, honestly saw absolutely nothing noteworthy in any of them. Apart from the Warewolf thingy in the 3rd mayby.

Just finished watching all these, over the years my rating changes on them, I like the first two for their childlike charm and wonder, 3 is very good, 4 is ok and then for me the latter ones have grown on me and become a lot darker and better with age. Going against the grain but I like them all for different reasons and the books are very good as well with a lot more depth than the films obviously, they may have started out for children but they are for all ages I think.

Can't complain with much of that. It's why I like the 3rd because it goes dark. Finished the first 5 (which I had already watched), into new territory with the last 3 now. Where I've heard they get much darker.

Good luck with that. Did the lot back in Jan/Feb. Load of tosh, honestly saw absolutely nothing noteworthy in any of them. Apart from the Warewolf thingy in the 3rd mayby.

It's one of them where I've never fancied watching them beyond the 5th, probably because the 4th and 5th are a drop off from the 3rd. I'd read the books as a kid up until the 5th as well which probably influenced why I stopped. On to the last 3 which I haven't watched before I give my final verdict.

Never understood the love for these films. I've tried to watch the first one about 5 times, once with my 7yr old, but we both think its shite and never manage to finish.

Never seen any of them, or Lord of The Rings or Star Wars.
I've never felt the slightest inclination to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.