João Félix

I'm not saying it wouldn't be a useful attribute, but forwards that are good enough technically and good in the air are quite rare, Lewandowski is one and Ronaldo too.I just think if we got one it would be a bi product rather than a reason to target somebody. Can't think of anyone in particular that would be a target that can do both, but then I don't know much about players around and available outside England.

We can't just sign a lump for that job, but Kane for example, if he wasn't ridiculously overpriced & a sicknote, would give us a different way of opening teams up.

We can't just sign a lump for that job, but Kane for example, if he wasn't ridiculously overpriced & a sicknote, would give us a different way of opening teams up.
so would peter crouch,

i cant warm to kane,i can see he has the goals,but i just think he would stand out in our team as a bit of a donkey,and as someone else has already said, his mouth is too small for his massive tongue ,imagine that **** giving an interview in a city shirt trying to say plep godrolla

so would peter crouch,

i cant warm to kane,i can see he has the goals,but i just think he would stand out in our team as a bit of a donkey,and as someone else has already said, his mouth is too small for his massive tongue ,imagine that **** giving an interview in a city shirt trying to say plep godrolla
:) plep

Kane is possibly one, that said just from memory can’t remember any headed goals which isn’t to say he doesn’t get headed goals,probably my memory. Think it’s unlikely for the reasons you mention, also not entirely convinced he’s looking to move.
I think if Kane was a target though we’d prefer to do it next summer as Aguero leaves. If we bring somebody in this summer think it will be somebody younger.

It wouldn't be just about headed goals scored, it would also be about chaos caused by having an extra threat & defenders having to worry about it, clear KDB's aerial crosses without Aguero getting the scraps, etc.

Trouble is Kane isn't that type of player either. When it comes to corners he is the one taking them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.