Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would sell him for 15m. Don't get me.wrong has great attributes. But he's not a big guy. Like Ake a backup nothing more. U need height. Look at Matip, Dyke, Laporte, Maguire. They built and have height. Unfortunately Garcia a small bloke.

Just to be clear, you believe one has to be ‘built’ and have ‘height’ to be a success?? On that logic, what the fek happened to Maguire??

It’s a ridiculous assertion

Why?

Whatever we get plus future add ons is money in the bank. We have a good track record of showing youngsters that if you don't make it here then you usually end up with a good move elsewhere. Acting like a 5yr old and putting Garcia in the reserves destroys all of that and loses us about 20m.

You're right, its much more important to show our promising youngsters they can leave for a pittance if a "big" club comes knocking, and more important we show those same clubs that they can treat the CFG like a sweet shop.

Sign for City, take advantage of our development project and then flog yourself off to Barca or Real or Dortmund. Sounds like a win win to me.

We have to choose our battles and a very promising youngster with 2 years left on his deal who wants to go to a club who try to undermine us every chance they get at the big boys table and are world renowned for overpaying for young talent sounds like a pretty easy one to fight for me.

You're right, its much more important to show our promising youngsters they can leave for a pittance if a "big" club comes knocking, and more important we show those same clubs that they can treat the CFG like a sweet shop.

Sign for City, take advantage of our development project and then flog yourself off to Barca or Real or Dortmund. Sounds like a win win to me.

We have to choose our battles and a very promising youngster with 2 years left on his deal who wants to go to a club who try to undermine us every chance they get at the big boys table and are world renowned for overpaying for young talent sounds like a pretty easy one to fight for me.
Spoilt child alert.

Foden only has 4 years left, would you take 20 million euros for him?
Spoilt child turns into making up fictitious bullshit arguments, well done you, I didn't think it was possible to look even more like what I described back on page 79.

Just to be clear, you believe one has to be ‘built’ and have ‘height’ to be a success?? On that logic, what the fek happened to Maguire??

It’s a ridiculous assertion

hes 6ft 4 incase u didn't know. And Maguire as much as u can laugh at him, is a decent defender. Theres a reason why Ole and Pep both wanted to sign him. And just 27 y old. Peake age for defenders 27-33. So United will get the best years outta him.

Anyhow as said, at best, Garcia will be an average defender at best. Hes learning from a young age which is great. But certainly not the answer to our defensive probs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.