Ferran Torres

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know people will laugh at this but when we sign Torres I think it will be not only a replacement for Sane, but for Sterling as well. A lot of talk this season about interest from Real for a fee of 150m, and I'm just wondering if Raheem will go, nothing would surprise me anymore. Just a gut feeling nothing else.

I know people will laugh at this but when we sign Torres I think it will be not only a replacement for Sane, but for Sterling as well. A lot of talk this season about interest from Real for a fee of 150m, and I'm just wondering if Raheem will go, nothing would surprise me anymore. Just a gut feeling nothing else.
He's going to have to be really good to cover both sides at one and the same time.

According to some news reports Torres took his medical and signed his contract this morning in Barcelona , apparent initial cost is £24m , (looks a bargain when you think the Rags are getting ripped for £120m for Sancho) , really looking forward to seeing this lad in a blue shirt , and the breaking news on Granada news tonight , the BBC will be all over it and Talkshite will do a one hour special on how he will not fit into our squad as he is overrated and we have paid too much for him

Madrid have made it clear they won’t be spending big this summer + they want Mbappe next year

Lol you get worse and more obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.