Tesla

simonwood123

Hi blues.

Just recently took delivery of a long range model 3.

Anyone considering a Tesla let me know as with a referral code we can both get 1000 miles supercharge free!

Winner winner.

I’ll get one one day.

Having a car that drives itself is perfect for my wanking habit.

Can anyone who has a Tesla in the UK tell me how fast it charges from a normal socket please.

Why bother when there’s a dedicated network?
The nearest Supercharger is 30 mins away and it's not recommended to always charge by them as it reduces the batteries lifetime. Just want to know if I visit my mum how many miles I would get by using her garage socket

The nearest Supercharger is 30 mins away and it's not recommended to always charge by them as it reduces the batteries lifetime. Just want to know if I visit my mum how many miles I would get by using her garage socket
I wouldn’t worry about the battery life.. they are warrantied and you’d surely not keep running an EV once the warranty has expired...

Hi blues.

Just recently took delivery of a long range model 3.

Anyone considering a Tesla let me know as with a referral code we can both get 1000 miles supercharge free!

Winner winner.

enjoy.

Had a 3 performance edition since last Dec. stupid excelleration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.