It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats OK mate I wont lose sleep knowing you done like or rate him that's your opinion not a problem

Put it this way, a midfield 3 oh Pogba, Fernandes & Grealish is as good as you get

A midfield 3 of Kante, Mount & Grealish again is quality

But Kev, Phil , Grealish
Or Rodri, Kev & Grealish is as good as anything in Europe

People love to hate, he is the most fouled player, at City this year he stood out a mile, ball controll, pace & passing is quality

If you don't see that because he is a prick then sorry but he would get in any team in the top 6 100%
They are good midfield, but non of them are as good as, Rodri, KDB, Foden / Bernardo. Nothing against Grealish myself but we just don’t need to spend big in that position.

As usual, wriggling away from what you posted. I'm surprised you've not posted a youtube video.

I said we might as well be invincible with a 10% loss rate and anyone with a grasp of the English language knows "might as well be" =/= "is".

You being too stupid to realise that doesn't mean anyone is wriggling.

If we only sign the definites then we can kiss goodbye to the league next season.

yes i wouldnt disagree

However I suspect and hope that if we dont for instance get Koulibaly then we will have a plan B

IM also guessing that if we dont get the big one then we wont go for anyone in that department

However a transfer window of Ake, Torres, Alt Nouri Other centre half plus Steffan replacing Bravo and Yan Couto (who looks very promising if not a bit raw) wouldnt be too bad.

As long as we can keep Kun fit for the season we should be ok.

So are you happy to go into next season with our defensive options then?
Maybe I'm missing some context but this question came out of left field. I'm not at all happy. If our defensive options for next season are Laporte, Ake, new world class CB, Garica, then I'll be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.