Rayan Aït-Nouri

Signing Torres, then signing this lad, no more Chilwell rumours & not having to watch Zinchenko next season.

That can only be a dream.

I’m not so sure about that. I was surprised by how prominently he featured in the adverts for the new away kit yesterday; always think that you never use players who might be leaving to advertise new kit.

manchester-city-20-21-away-kit%2B%252811%2529.jpg

Then again, the marketing people might have organised it to wind you up, NK. ;-)

I’m not so sure about that. I was surprised by how prominently he featured in the adverts for the new away kit yesterday; always think that you never use players who might be leaving to advertise new kit.

Then again, the marketing people might have organised it to wind you up, NK. ;-)
That never means anything. Many players have left the club after being in kit launch.

Sane last summer too despite it being obvious he wanted to go.

They’ll have been done way back I’d have thought , think kit launches are often done with players that leace in the summer.

Was reported in the French media last week, and I posted the link then:

https://www.footmercato.net/a239827...r-city-passent-a-laction-pour-rayan-ait-nouri

Almost all of the headlines prioritise ‘that lot’ in their headlines, even in France, but that simply reflects the increasingly desperate state of the media and the need to drive click revenue.

His agent is Jorge Mendes, who has been involved in a number of deals with us in recent years. He also represents Jao Felix, I think, which might explain why that thread is heating up. But that is just guesswork. :-)

Well given we have only enquired it may be that the idea came up to city and they asked

He's done his bit for the club now.

He can go somewhere & have a long holiday.

He's done his bit for the club now.

He can go somewhere & have a long holiday.

We’ll see. He’s still got another 4 years left on his contract. Incredible. Reckon we’ll be attending his testimonial in 2027, by which time he’ll hold the world record for most medals won for least minutes played. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.