Confirmed: Ferran Torres signs 5 year contract

Hopefully he can have a word with Eric and encourage him to sign on

Hello sailor! All aboard this most fantastical ship called City. We will soon be charting a course to Liverpool, dependant on the fuxture list, with the express intent of three points next season and you're the man to help us do that. Raise the blue ensign and full steam ahead me hearties.

Happy enough with this, seems a prospect, still hoping for another winger or even a winger/striker who is left footed for the left hand side. the biggest and simplest change we can make this summer is getting sterling back on the right ditching the inverted wingers tactic and widening the pitch against these 8 men in the box defences that are causing us more problems.

I was going to ask what he brings. Since having 2 kids in 13 months I’ve had to pick what football I watch.

I read somewhere shite(Talksport I think) that he could be the fastest player in the CL next year.

What does he bring, who is he similar to?

He runs like Son at Spurs, and that's enough for me given he's a brilliant player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.