COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fraudsters dont need much encouragement, I've been a victim of it in the past. I get a phone call from someone who knows my name and the restaurant I've been in telling me theres been a confirmed case so can I provide my card details to send off for a test... I would most probably be wise to it but not everybody is. Maybe it just makes you ultra cautious when you've been a victim of fraud in the past.

People on this thread are so charming arent they...
If you’d hand your card details over to test and trace you might be as well not going out in the first place...

You get a call off someone who asks for your card details. And they say they need it to send off for a test. okay. Maybe some would hand the details over. Maybe those aged 5 and above wouldn¨t.
Aren't you a teacher? You must come into contact with a good cross section of adults.

Never underestimate how thick some of them are and that's with not even considering the elderly.

Aren't you a teacher? You must come into contact with a good cross section of adults.

Never underestimate how thick some of them are and that's with not even considering the elderly.
Exactly. The fact that these kind of scams even exist tells us there's enough people who continue to fall for them.

Please do all remember that when you go out to eat out under the eat out to help out scheme , it isn’t Rishi who is paying for your meal, your grandkids are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.