Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes a big difference having to score two to win vs. two just to get level. Added to the momentum our going ahead would bring us

Don't get me wrong, I'd obviously be delighted if we scored first, any goal is a good goal. But I don't think it would have much effect on Real Madrid's tactics.

Can never right off a Real Madrid team, surprised how many on here are confident of win and getting through . Lockdown break came at the right time for them and their form has improved since a bit of a dip they suffered in Feb/March. Quite evenly balanced, i think we will be nervy and Real's experience will tell. Our defence will need to play well but i can see us getting caught out. If UEFA are as corrupt as most on here think, then the ref will stuff us with a few decisions. Red card anyone?

Most are confident as it seemed to be a watershed moment for us in the CL, away win with hostile crowd, away goals (that have knocked us out a few times). Like when we beat United in the FA cup semi final, I think the team truly believe they can send Real Madrid out and the rest of them - Juve/Barca/Bayern etc.

Wonder how FC Franco & their fans are feeling about playing City.....we’ve just scored 24 goals in 6 home games since lock down conceding 1.

Phil Foden is now integrated, Len gives us an option at LB & I’m Eric looks match fit.....we are a bloody good side !!

I think it’ll be close, we’ll score & I don’t think Franco will outscore us in a level shoot out !

2-1 City.

This is the time when Kevin will show once and for all he is world elite. It is the perfect stage for him to shine. I think he will thrive in this game and we will win because of him.

ederson
walker
garcia
laporte
mendy
rodri
de bruyne
bernardo silva
mahrez
sterling
jesus

wouldnt have mendy anywhere near the team .

He's banned anyway so you've got your wish.

FWIW Cancelo will start at LB. Looks comfortable there, a much better option than Zinchenko who's been nothing short of dreadful this season.

He's banned anyway so you've got your wish.

FWIW Cancelo will start at LB. Looks comfortable there, a much better option than Zinchenko who's been nothing short of dreadful this season.

fuck, forgot about that mate! yeah cancelo at LB then! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.