João Félix

we need another striker anyway imo as if sergio gets injured again next season early doors we are in the same position that we are down to only gabby.
Agree but think that's why we need a younger striker/forward that's willing to ease in in in case Aguero doesn't miss any more than this seasons 12 games.

We ain't spending 100m on a player, nevermind a kid who is still unproven.

50m maybe but they aren't going to take that much of a loss on him.

Non story imo.

Not saying you are wrong but we were prepared to go north of £50m last summer on this kid.

I watched him for Portugal when we were linked 12 months ago.
For the money quoted I expected a lot more. Jovic would be a better purchase and about half the price.

We ain't spending 100m on a player, nevermind a kid who is still unproven.

50m maybe but they aren't going to take that much of a loss on him.

Non story imo.

What if we sell Enough players so that 100m won’t seem that much?

I watched him for Portugal when we were linked 12 months ago.
For the money quoted I expected a lot more. Jovic would be a better purchase and about half the price.

Both are risky at the moment but Felix still has the argument that Atletico’s style does not fit his. Jovic on the other hand doesn’t have much to argue in how he would be better here.

Take away the injury to the kid and his potential asking price what’s the rating off this kid ? Is he that good or just another one season wonder .

I think we have run out of ideas in most of the games we have lost, or dropped points in.

In almost all the cases, the defences have been on their last legs, but we haven't had the extra, to kill them & our defence has cracked instead.

I agree with that but that is why I think getting Havertz (if we can) - and setting up without a striker in some away games may suit us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.