It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we all know, he won't be rocking up at the Etihad in blue, so discussions are moot. Self belief is a good trait, but imo, he goes far beyond that (similar to big nose), so could not see us being anyway intetested

My point still stands that these issues with his personality are exaggerations. I am fairly sure his teammates enjoy him in the dressing room. Otherwise why would Barca be so desperate for him to go back. Even after his failed move back to Barca he still put in all his effort for PSG and even showed his emotions when they got knocked out by the rags.

Comparing Neymar to Ibrahimovic has to be up there with some of the most ridiculous claims. It isn’t just disrespectful to Neymar but also an ignorant claim. I have never seen Neymar refer to himself in 3rd person or ever act like Ibra.

People can’t dig at his talent so they resort to taking shots at his personality. He would never be an issue in our squad, but unfortunately it will never happen.

My point still stands that these issues with his personality are exaggerations. I am fairly sure his teammates enjoy him in the dressing room. Otherwise why would Barca be so desperate for him to go back. Even after his failed move back to Barca he still put in all his effort for PSG and even showed his emotions when they got knocked out by the rags.

Comparing Neymar to Ibrahimovic has to be up there with some of the most ridiculous claims. It isn’t just disrespectful to Neymar but also an ignorant claim. I have never seen Neymar refer to himself in 3rd person or ever act like Ibra.

People can’t dig at his talent so they resort to taking shots at his personality. He would never be an issue in our squad, but unfortunately it will never happen.

Elaborate with facts, not your personal belief

What is that so called character profile? Neymar gets this hate because he is an exceptional and flashy player. Anyone who wouldn’t want him at this club is putting personal problems ahead of the club.
You dont think he dives? You don’t think he’s arrogant? Thank fuck you have nothing to do with player recruitment at City. Get back to your fifa game

A little bit of context. Zinchenko gave the ball away which they scored from a chipped ball over Ederson. No defender would have helped that. We also didn't score. Sometimes you need to score too.
Reminds me of that extremely profound Michael Owen line, "when they don't score, they hardly ever win".

I agree, A lot of focus on defence, and rightly so, but despite scoring 100 goals, there were many games that we lost which we would have won had we converted more of our many chances.

We don't need yet another creator, we need someone who's an exceptional finisher and someone who's an exceptional right footed centre back. We've been reduced to floating crosses to 5'7" strikers too many times this season and caught on the counter.

Kane and Koulabily are the only ones I've seen mentioned so far and it seems they're both priced out.

So Ake and Torres for £65mil.(minus £45mill for Sane) Maguire and Sancho(if he signs) £180mill.(plus City get £15mill from the Sancho signing on clause)

The combined difference. City spent £5mill on those 2 positions. United spent £180mill on those 2 positions.

Lol!

Perhaps one of the biggest issues we currently have is the lack of such egos in our squad. Sometimes we are too tame and are in need of arrogant players like Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo, Messi, and etc to take us to that next level. The very best teams had those egos because they are truly the best.
Strange that you also forgot to mention that some players with no egos actually play for City and are still classed as superstars.I give you Silva,Sterling,Aguero,Ederson,Laporte and KDB !
Thats why City make due diligence on each transfer an integral part of getting them into the club.Egos my arse. No thanks we can do without them at our club and let them play for the likes of the Rags etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.