Covid19 Vaccination survey.

Well I'd agree with that. Although it appears the clouds are now parting here too...is that what they call blue sky thinking?
Enjoy the rest of you day...

Sunny is a state of mind. But it is blue sky-ish here at the mo...midlands.

Is this just a hypothetical question because I don't think many people will be seeing any sort of vaccine this year?

Absolutely. No guarantee of course....

I'm not particularly vulnerable so I would want to know more before having a vaccination this year.

Like how long a vaccine typically takes, how many people had been tested, how long ago they'd been tested, if they had any side effects etc.

I'm not particularly vulnerable so I would want to know more before having a vaccination this year.

Like how long a vaccine typically takes, how many people had been tested, how long ago they'd been tested, if they had any side effects etc.

Kind of info I'm after mate. And similar to how I personally feel about it. Also if the effect CV19 has had on world would make people change their mind if they were usually averse to vaccines (not necessarily for conspiratorial reasons, more side effects).

The first question is too open-ended. Surveys should give tick boxes. Plus, WTF has my normal routine got to do with anything?

Sorry Soma, I'm out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.