Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Welcome Ake, he can play multiple positions and imo with Pep we will see him sometimes in all of those.

Very bad in the air, but quick and good on the ball.

If we cannot get any top class CB this summer Ake may will be a starter next to Laporte.

Cheeky Txiki:

“He’s strong and quick, and we feel he has the technical and intellectual attributes needed to excel in Pep’s setup.”

I can’t help get the feeling this is a dig aimed at Stones. It’s obvious Aké is coming in to replace Stones, for me at least.

good signing and even dare i say another bargain ?? £41million sounds cheap when you look over the road and see harry square head at £80million
left centre back in any formation even left back so will be great options for pep

Cheeky Txiki:

“He’s strong and quick, and we feel he has the technical and intellectual attributes needed to excel in Pep’s setup.”

I can’t help get the feeling this is a dig aimed at Stones. It’s obvious Aké is coming in to replace Stones, for me at least.

Is Stones left footed?

I'd say he was first rotation for Laporte myself, then again I could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.