It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now Ake is done I think we may have to wait for our an other teams participation in Champs league

Koulibaly has to be the priority but I guess with Napoli still in the competition nothing will happen with that one for a while (though i believe they are 3-0 down fromt he first leg) so they will probably go out - however dealing with their chariman means he could be the last one in (if at all) at the end of the transfer window.

Aouar for the midfield position

Alt Nouri for left back - ni ide if this kid is actually any good

And then there is the big last one that no one knows who it is but its a forward/false 9 - idreally hope for Harvetz but that is unlikley unless he has a very qucik change of heart from Chelski. That would really piss them off

Napoli are in Barcelona with a 1-1 from the first leg. Lyon take a goal lead to Turin. In truth, I can afford to wait a while longer if their respective sides progress to the next round.

Napoli are in Barcelona with a 1-1 from the first leg. Lyon take a goal lead to Turin. In truth, I can afford to wait a while longer if their respective sides progress to the next round.

ah ok - for some reason i thought Napoli were all but out but thanks for the info

Just guessing but it seems to me that as far as the defence is concerned we might be lining up something like this

Keeper Ed / Carson/ Muric

RB Walker and Cancelo

CD Koulibaly for Oatmendi
Ake for Stones
Laporte
Garcia

LB Mendy
Al Nouri for Zinchenko or Angelino.

Fern can act as emergency CB and it seems the rest are interchangeable except maybe for the two at LB. Ah well need to lie down. Enough thinking for one day. :-)

Bale's "best days" are fully behind him. I find him overrated more than totally shit, and would be a waste of money (although he would be perfect at the rags they too would steer well clear)
I have a feeling united will go for him if Dortmund continue to stand their ground over Sancho. He is the natural heir to Schweinsteiger, Ibrahimovic and Sanchez in their ‘grossly overpaid has-been’ position

Just guessing but it seems to me that as far as the defence is concerned we might be lining up something like this

Keeper Ed / Carson/ Muric

RB Walker and Cancelo

CD Koulibaly for Oatmendi
Ake for Stones
Laporte
Garcia

LB Mendy
Al Nouri for Zinchenko or Angelino.

Fern can act as emergency CB and it seems the rest are interchangeable except maybe for the two at LB. Ah well need to lie down. Enough thinking for one day. :-)

Personally I reckon Garcia will go - I have no problem with this long term and as long as we get a decent fee for him then Im fine as with Ake Laporte, Koulibaly (or plan B) and Stones we are set.

Alt Nouri brings competition for the left back spot if we get him (think Zinchenko will go)

Right back with Cancelo and Walker is sorted

Defensive Mids of Rodri and Ferna with Gundogan (though I dont rate him) - also we have the question of who is this other midfielder that we maybe after. Maybe its Aourar

We have essentially replaced Sane with Torres - we might also add Thiago Almada into attacking midfield if Ezzy is correct - Along with Foden, KDB and B.Silva and Mahrez we again look stronger

Upfront - Kun and Jesus - with the very slight possibility of another attacker (Kane, Harvetz or Joao Felix or Matrinez) for me it would be Harvetz but he could end up a Chelsea and we would really have to pull a rabbit out of the hat considering they have been linked with him for quite a while. Joao Felix Im unsure of - seems a bit light weight (but then again people said that about David Silva!)- Martinez is the closest to Kun but personally if it wasnt Matrinez or Harvetz id wait and go balls deep for Haaland next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.