COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been in Blackpool the last few days and dont be surprised if they are the next place to have a big spike.

Very little social distancing anywhere you go, a lot not wearing masks and they also seem to have made the trams less frequent so they are overcrowded when you get them. Probably the most vulnerable I've felt so far to be honest.

They are now advising people without any symptoms to test in Rochdale and Heywood.

is it really any wonder the cases are going up?

The numbers will increase and we’ll be subject to greater restrictions in the North West for a long time.

No shit they want to test more people, it is so they can then isolate them and stop it spreading further.

We will need to agree to differ. I would bet my last tenner they would if it fucked up the SNP as a threat to their beloved Union. Had one of their MSP pricks yesterday arguing for driving lessons to be reintroduced because England have. He was slapped down for the prick he is, but it shows you their thinking. Total fucking cunts. Again, my opinion.
My point is that no one wants Covid-19 to spread. Except the Chinese Communist Party of course.

My point is that no one wants Covid-19 to spread. Except the Chinese Communist Party of course.

And the Aliens who seeded us with it as part of their heinous plan. Might have been a demon, theyre in the mix too. As for no others, Cummings was going down the herd immunity route giving not a single fuck about the victims.

To he fair to him, his eyesights not what it was, so he probably misread the science saying that it was tantamount to mass murder. Not that he would have given a fuck. But he got caught.

For context 7 days ago that 1105 in UK hospitals was 1252. Week before it was 1637. And three weeks ago it was 1834. A month ago it was 2255.

The records do not go back far enough to when less than 1105 were in hospital with Covid as it was over 7000 in March when they start.
It was less than 1105 on the 17th March and it was more on the 18th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.