Status
Not open for further replies.
The article he just wrote has interviews with

Jason Wilcox - youth coach and current academy director
Mark Allen - academy director 2003-2017
Jim Cassell - needs no introduction
Joe Makin - City recruiter and Fodens youth club coach
Scott Sellers - former head of academy scouting
Terry John - guy who discovered Foden and seemingly family friend.
Tony "Madness" Clarke - Fodens new sprint coach
Steve Cooper - England Youth coach

And although hes not quoted directly, its very clear hes interviewed Phil's dad.

All of those people would probably know about it if Foden ever discussed loan spells.

So given how much the club clealry helped with this article I would say its pretty certain that the bit about the loans is true.

I wonder who the fuck @kaz7 spoke to at City before she came up with her counter claim?
I am quite capable of making my mind up without asking a hundred other people,i know you run his fan club so i hope you get over him being critized

I am quite capable of making my mind up without asking a hundred other people,i know you run his fan club so i hope you get over him being critized
The blinding fury towards anything Sam does is pretty funny. He spoke to like 10 people and got some really interesting info, but you don't like it and therefore it's wrong? Also you didn't even read it.

That practically guarantees that a 'tactical foul' will stop an attack.
It means City players will have to calculate - do I do as usual and try and keep going, leaving this fouling opponent behind, or do I stop, get the FK and get him a yellow card? If it's the first half, maybe choose to get him booked (but without knowing if the ref is going to show a card). It will mean defenders do a bit of grappling to slow you down but not enough to bring you down.

The blinding fury towards anything Sam does is pretty funny. He spoke to like 10 people and got some really interesting info, but you don't like it and therefore it's wrong? Also you didn't even read it.
How do you know if i read it or not? Because dom told you so? Bollocks is not blinding fury

How do you know if i read it or not? Because dom told you so? Bollocks is not blinding fury
Because The Athletic's main City writer is a gentleman named Sam Lee and therefore I know there is a zero percent chance you pay for an Athletic subscription. There is absolutely no way you read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.