Confirmed: Nathan Ake signs 5 year contract

Good signing, maybe another right hand side central defender as I feel garcia will go! Think otamendi on his way and we might persevere with stones who isn't a bad player, just think it's a confidence thing. I would also like to see a striker come in, a centre forward which I don't think gabby is. Could Harry kane be the answer?

The 'back up' argument is comical. The lad will probably get at least 25 league games under his belt cos we cant keep any fucker fit. Good player, good signing, good fee for the cherries, well played City.
Well played indeed.

City's transfers of recent times have been pretty well managed, but we still bear the brunt of the negativity in the media, despite the somewhat shadier transfer policies of other (media darling) teams.

I wonder why?

Reactions: TFC
2020%2f8%2fAkeCityWS.jpg

Aerial success worries me a bit. Otamendi isn't tall either but has a decent success rate.
I will never understand the obsession with height. We keep the ball so much that athleticism is the most important thing for us at the back.

Opponent needs the ball to hoof it to our box.

Mangala was tall, Stones tall. Both crap. For us at least.

Now they'll sign Koulibally and Ake will be sidelined as 3rd choice. The fee literally has no significance to City, it's a drop in the ocean for the Sheikh and it's not going to show up on their books anyway..Guaranteed Koulibally will be announced for something fishy like 50m when every other club gets quoted 80-90m

The above is from Sadcaf who else !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.