Bluemoon C-V Fitness thread

One meal a day, no sugar, no booze (apart from weekends), no processed food, no carbs (other than salad and veg), no snacks.

My meals have been large and very tasty (Roast belly pork and all the veg or steak and salad etc), just without my favourite things like bread and pasta and sweets and stuff.

My aim is to try and see if I can get the six pack out for a last hurrah (I’m 39 next month) and then try and hit the weights a bit harder and use the calorie surplus to try and get big whilst remaining lean.

It’s basically been a 9 week cutting cycle making the most of the gym and big pool in our apartment block now being open and it being sunny which encourages you do want to go down and spend an hour swimming.
Spuds?

Sounds like we're doing a similar diet, except i'm on 2 meals and lifting as well. Doing lunges (as many as i can) at the end of my workout seems to rush the metabolism really quickly i've found. Bit mad, but enjoying it tbh.
I’ll give that a try mate. How many are you doing on each leg?

How have you got on weight wise?

I’m training weight only 3 days a week.

I have a Concept 2 in my garage gym. The best cardio workout you'll get.

If you get bored of staring at the screen, try the RowVigor app on iOS, it has row-along workouts, rivers to "row" etc etc.

Can you still use the ERG app, or can you sync to concept logbook from RowVigor?

I’ll give that a try mate. How many are you doing on each leg?

How have you got on weight wise?

I’m training weight only 3 days a week.
I've gone from 95kg to 85kg, not a huge amount but i can feel i've put on muscle so its all relative i suppose. I can fit in clothes i've not fitted in for ages though.

Lunges are supposed to be as many as you can do for 15 mins, i've not managed to get anywhere near 15mins yet and fail around the 8-10 mins mark.

I was biking it to the gym but found i couldn't do any leg work when i got there, so had to sack it off. At the moment i'm doing splits of my two workouts that i posted earlier, 6 days a week.

I've gone from 95kg to 85kg, not a huge amount but i can feel i've put on muscle so its all relative i suppose. I can fit in clothes i've not fitted in for ages though.

Lunges are supposed to be as many as you can do for 15 mins, i've not managed to get anywhere near 15mins yet and fail around the 8-10 mins mark.

I was biking it to the gym but found i couldn't do any leg work when i got there, so had to sack it off. At the moment i'm doing splits of my two workouts that i posted earlier, 6 days a week.
That’s impressive mate, over 10% of your body weight and likely all fat. May I ask your height and age? (Obviously helps when trying to work our physique etc)

Is anyone needing resistance bands?

Been charged and recieved for two different packages and only need 1.

Will happily post to anyone needing them for £16 inc postage. Will lose money but rather do this than wait ages for a refund.

None I’m afraid.

Tonight’s dinner is home made smoked mackerel pate and salad but it’s the start of my weekend so I’m gonna have a couple of gin and slimline tonics whilst we watch some chick flicks. Rock n’ roll
I only drink at weekends too. As long as weekend is classed as Thursday to Tuesday.
Tbh, I have a very good healthy diet, its the vino that causes me to be overweight. I have tried to keep it down to three nights a week but have pretty much failed during this bloody lockdown.

I only drink at weekends too. As long as weekend is classed as Thursday to Tuesday.
Tbh, I have a very good healthy diet, its the vino that causes me to be overweight. I have tried to keep it down to three nights a week but have pretty much failed during this bloody lockdown.
Yeah I used to be able to have a glass a night and stop there but I was getting to the point where I was easily having a bottle a night. That’s why I’ve limited it to 2 nights a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.