Birkenstocks

Any other hippies out there who swear by these German made comfort shoes, the most comfortable things out there

Ha - saw some Birkenstock posts by our fellow City fans on Twitter today - Gareth Brooks/Elliot Eastwick and Esteemed Kompany. Lot of love for them. Along with Shark Hoovers haha.

Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all them years ago.

Last edited:
Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all the years ago.
I see your selling your car.
enTcckGYtB9vDIREn1QJMMoYYVLJ-2IctSMyhCqt-kM.jpg

Got a pair from the American PX in Naples in 1995 and wore them just about everyday since then they're the most comfortable footwear I've ever had, 25 years and still going strong I've had to replace the buckles a few times had them re-heeled twice and put on new uppers but still the same comfortable shoes I bought all the years ago.

They are the only pair of footwear that my husband wears during the summer here, apart from when he mows the lawn. I have 2 pairs myself, not the original ones cos I prefer ones that have an ankle strap, but they are very comfortable indeed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.