Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see this as a big game for Gabby. They need score two. so he will not have four marking him all game. He does not necessarily need to score if he can create space for others to then that works for me. A good showing from him in the next four games, if we go that far could take him to the next level.

Garcia should have told us earlier that he wants to move. Pep was preparing him to start alongside Laporte and didn't give enough playing time to Ferna, Stones and Ota, one of them has to play tomorrow.

Don't think he was planning the pandemic, he'd be gone now in Barca tanning himself in normal circumstances.

I see this as a big game for Gabby. They need score two. so he will not have four marking him all game. He does not necessarily need to score if he can create space for others to then that works for me. A good showing from him in the next four games, if we go that far could take him to the next level.

Frankly, mate, I think that's pretty much what he does for us in the majority of matches he plays. It's one of the reasons Pep likes him so much. He is an extremely honest player. With a great deal of skill, too.

Garcia should have told us earlier that he wants to move. Pep was preparing him to start alongside Laporte and didn't give enough playing time to Ferna, Stones and Ota, one of them has to play tomorrow.
He’s been tapped up by Barca.

Well Garcia can't moan he hasn't been given games or a chance. Part of me understands why he would want to go back but it still pisses me off. He has two years left on his contract I hope we get a decent fee. If Pep thinks he's the best he has to partner Laporte I'd still play him as our intention is to win the thing.

Well Garcia can't moan he hasn't been given games or a chance. Part of me understands why he would want to go back but it still pisses me off. He has two years left on his contract I hope we get a decent fee. If Pep thinks he's the best he has to partner Laporte I'd still play him as our intention is to win the thing.
Just one year left on his contact,so he leaves after the ending of our run in c.l....If Pep want it he ll play tomorrow otherwise we ll not see him again .... A City footballer But not a Citizen.

Peps MO has been to drop payers who aren't committed. Should mean Garcia will not play anymore. Hope stones is fit as i prefer him to otamendi and Dinho if im honest.
I wouldn't play Stones. His confidence is rock bottom atm

We will not see García again unless it is with someone like Villareal in a Group Stage match after he has been spat out by Barca?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.