United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question to help me with a rag convo

this stat about an academy graduate having started in every game for them over the last 80 years. I read a thread here that suggested this was false. Is it?

this stat about an academy graduate having started in every game for them over the last 80 years. I read a thread here that suggested this was false. Is it?

It's another famous rag myth. I'm sure one of the more knowledgeable members who studies the history of the scum will be able to provide you with a more intellectual than they are talking shite.

Their second Sugar Daddy James W Gibson bought The Cliff in Salford as a training facility after World War 2 around the time he appointed Matt Busby.
This was less than 80 years ago however if you Google James W Gibson you will get more detail.
Also worth checking which club has broken the British transfer record for most times too.

Ta all. I assume locally trained is being used as a Synonym for academy graduate. I do remember someone here debunking this
I remember something about a match in 2011 without a club trained player.
O'shea was on the bench but I don't think he's classed as homegrown.
Don't quote me though as I'm not 100% sure

Being reported the scum cuunts were after Ake before we signed him.
So they either didn't want him anyway or maybe they can't bully players into joining them anymore?

They were probably still coming up with their 6 month transfer strategy of leaking their interest to the press for a few months, then opening talks, then saying we wont be bullied and walk away for a week before returning while we just got in quietly, agreed fee and wages and job done

They were probably still coming up with their 6 month transfer strategy of leaking their interest to the press for a few months, then opening talks, then saying we wont be bullied and walk away for a week before returning while we just got in quietly, agreed fee and wages and job done
This all day long
They're the English Bayern conducting their business in public like their equally arrogant equivalents in Bavaria.
The difference is Bayern can attract German talent due to their domestic dominance and success gained through the advantages that FFP has given them.
The Rags on the other hand are basically a busted flush clinging on to past glories but failing to realise that today's players have grown up with City as the successful and well run club with far more to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.