Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am worried that UEFA has told tonights ref. to make sure Real Madrid go through to the 1/4 finals. They must go through even if it's on the away goals rule. The only way I can see us going through is if we can score 3 goals or more tonight. I know I maybe paranoid about this. However if you think about it, this is the best way for UEFA to get back at us, for defeating them at CAS.
You're right, you are paranoid

The lads need to understand that every game from now on is make or break, like it was in the Prem at the end of last season. You lose one game and it's over, the season is finished and you've won fuck all of note. The ref is going to fuck us over tonight, we all know it, but we can only control what we can control and just have to make sure we haven't got that as an excuse. Will he disallow pens and maybe even goals? Probably, but we just have to keep going and get through this. We DO NOT want this to be Dave's last game.

VloUsDI.jpg
Nice to see a countries national newspaper give support to their countries teams in Europe

Am really annoyed with Garcia leaving - not the decision, but the timing of this coming out. He will have been starting, and the news is disruptive.

I am worried that UEFA has told tonights ref. to make sure Real Madrid go through to the 1/4 finals. They must go through even if it's on the away goals rule. The only way I can see us going through is if we can score 3 goals or more tonight. I know I maybe paranoid about this. However if you think about it, this is the best way for UEFA to get back at us, for defeating them at CAS.
Dont think i could handle a 3-3. I remember how i felt after the Spurs game last year and took me weeks to get over that.

bluemoon32 just because I am paranoid it doesn't mean that no one is out to get me. I just hope and pray that I am totally wrong on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.