Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not for all this referee being against us shit. The same ways spouted before the first Leg and we got a penalty and the opposition a red card. Maybe if there was no VAR then the ref could possibly give a dodgy penalty/red card etc but it’s not going to happen with VAR and the world watching. This agenda talk needs to stop. You all just sound ridiculously bitter

I’m not for all this referee being against us shit. The same ways spouted before the first Leg and we got a penalty and the opposition a red card. Maybe if there was no VAR then the ref could possibly give a dodgy penalty/red card etc but it’s not going to happen with VAR and the world watching. This agenda talk needs to stop. You all just sound ridiculously bitter
Happens every game bud, just let it wash over you

I see paragon of virtue Uli Hoeness is complaining about the City CAS ruling, today of all days when we are just about to play a CL game, putting to one side the fact Uli served half of a 3 1/2 year sentence for tax evasion it did make me wonder if we would get a German referee tonight......surprisingly enough we have! Step forward our old mate Felix Brych, the man who oversaw our demise against the dippers on their version of Krystal Nacht, he’s on a three win out of four against City.
Not only is he German, but hes from *Shocked face* MUNCHEN.

The only game we won with him in charge was away to Napoli, a game where we had clean pens denied (obv) and just countered them to out score undeniable goals. I think we'll have to do the exact same thing tonight.

Am really annoyed with Garcia leaving - not the decision, but the timing of this coming out. He will have been starting, and the news is disruptive.

Easy - drop him and play Ferna - No problem with that at all. Ferna will run through brick walls for our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.