Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fine until I saw who the ref was.

Agreed, I would have preferred Felix Zwayer who - surprise - is reffing the parallel match instead,
Juve - Lyon.

In 2018 after the coach attack 3-0 there was no VAR. Today the 2 VAR lads are not known to be as tricky as Brych. I think we'll be ok.

I hope the reffing team will play an unbiased part as should be,
otherwise I'll beg pardon on my bended knees (sorry, no pics).

The level of anger on here later is going to be like nothing we’ve experienced before. UEFA have deployed their biggest weapon, in every sense of the word.

Excellent point.
It's not parking the bus that we struggle with, it's teams working their positioning and then getting the turnover and catching us on the break. Fernandinho has been there to slow the counter down (except for Liverpool, who obviously bypass midfield and go straight over the top, where we are most vulnerable), but we haven't had that this season. Top that off with loads of silly mistakes, like in the first leg, and you have a recipe for disaster.

I hope we don’t fuck it up. Have a feeling Pep will do something fucking batshit with the lineup. Walker in goal, Ederson up front, KDB selling programmes, Jesus at left back. That kind of batshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.