Eric Garcia to Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll have to agree to disagree on this one because I'm not seeing these so called decision making and positional mistakes in the same frequency as yourself, neither seemingly does Pep.

“He’s so intelligent. He guides the line incredibly well. A guy who is beloved, I know from his career at Barcelona, every single season he was the captain, nominated by his team-mates. That shows his personality. He doesn’t make mistakes and whatever he has to do, he does it properly. He listens and wants to learn all the time and therefore deserves to play. He communicates with his team-mates and he’s so young, just 19!”

'He doesn't make mistakes'.

We can write that lot off as Pep doing his bollocks thing, like how difficult it was to win 5-0 imo.

Edit: that is actually disturbing & indicates that his time at Barca is relevant to him playing for City above others

'He doesn't make mistakes'.

We can write that lot off as Pep doing his bollocks thing, like how difficult it was to win 5-0 imo.

Edit: that is actually disturbing & indicates that his time at Barca is relevant to him playing for City above others
Haha, I can't disagree with the Pep's bollocks exaggeration but he definitely has a point.

PSV were the favorites to sign Eric Garcia this summer.

But after hearing the price we were quoting, they decided to target Phil Jones instead.

Garcia then chose Barca as an alternative. Big opportunity missed for the youngster.

But after hearing the price we were quoting, they decided to target Phil Jones instead.

Garcia then chose Barca as an alternative. Big opportunity missed for the youngster.

Anyone fancy a game, I'm uglier than Phil Jones so I'm hoping I can win by distraction.

Guy with the long hair is well going for it, i'm assuming they cut the video right before he buried his head in the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.