BBC

Is it bad that I saw this title and “British broadcasting corporation” wasn’t the first thing I thought of

No I thought the same, seeing as we have 2-3 bbc is bobbins threads already, I assumed this was a fetish admition from the OP

Im afraid in schools, either spelling is correct. The Internet is so ubiquitous that children are not corrected or marked down if they use the American spelling.

Not all schools NorthamptonBlue! I know that many Primary Schools make sure that it is UK spelling!! It does help though if the teachers know how to spell!! (As an ex-teacher I am allowed to say it!) :-)

Last edited:
doesn't matter if they've employed 8,000 there's fuck all they can do if you don't answer the door to them....desperate times call for desperate measures i suppose......

doesn't matter if they've employed 8,000 there's fuck all they can do if you don't answer the door to them....desperate times call for desperate measures i suppose......

Well I'm under the government lockdown so unless I know that someone is coming to my door I won't open it just shout and ask who it is! If they say TV licence control I will just say, sorry can't open the door! :-) ;-)

Well I'm under the government lockdown so unless I know that someone is coming to my door I won't open it just shout and ask who it is! If they say TV licence control I will just say, sorry can't open the door! :-) ;-)
there's a million & one videos on Youtube 'advising' how to deal with them......

there's a million & one videos on Youtube 'advising' how to deal with them......

Silence is the best way, some of the retards that argue with them and quote land laws ect are fools. Just bin the letters and if they knock on the door ask who it is, when they tell you just close the door and go about the rest of your day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.