BBC

Silence is the best way, some of the retards that argue with them and quote land laws ect are fools. Just bin the letters and if they knock on the door ask who it is, when they tell you just close the door and go about the rest of your day.
agreed,once they start that 'removing the right of access' they can apply for a warrant,just don't answer the door.....

Im afraid in schools, either spelling is correct. The Internet is so ubiquitous that children are not corrected or marked down if they use the American spelling.
Schools have been cancelled. Any home schooling parents who use license should be fined half their weekly wages, for a first offence, with prison thereafter...

It will cost twice as much to police non payment of licence fees than it revenue it will bring in! However I will pay my licence fee.Watching live tv without one is theft.

The time for honoring themselves will soon be at an end. The beeb have become an archaic dinosaur and would be well be on the way to extinction had it not been for antiquated legislature they hide behind to prop themself up. I admire your integrity by upholding law whist coerced into throwing them a lifeline, however do not forget that whist your being a model citizen it's still illegal to handle a salmon in suspicious circumstances or not offer up your sturgeon to the monarch. Also in York it's perfectly legal to shoot @Magicpole with a crossbow on sight, except for on Sundays. Meanwhile in Chester it's also cushty to shoot @peoffrey, as long as he is within the city walls and you do it after midnight. You have to fight for change Denis just like those Taxi drivers did right up until 1976 who had to provide nosebags of hay for their invisible horses. And as a final addendum the enforcement team down at Capita HQ have forgotten my name and instead address me as that legal occupier. Manners cost nothing and until such time as they address me in the correct fashion I shall pop their spam mail in the bin unopened.

Were you not corrected for not using apostrophes?

Apost
Schools have been cancelled. Any home schooling parents who use license should be fined half their weekly wages, for a first offence, with prison thereafter...

When I was a trainee teacher we did a team teach to a bunch of year 2s. The theme was space flight and we made helmets, showed videos and then took them into the next classroom which we had cleared. They all lay on the floor and we had a huge screen showing the crew space during a lift off. We had printed a NASA astronaut license for them but the school wouldn’t let them have them because they would get so many parental complaints about the American spelling.

If you don’t want to pay for the TV Licence, you don’t have to.

As long as you don’t watch any BBC service or any live television, you can watch catch-up/online/subscription services and DVDs on your tele and not pay the Licence.

It’s called the TV Licence but it’s not a License for a television.

Is it bad that I saw this title and “British broadcasting corporation” wasn’t the first thing I thought of

zpjhojL.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.