Real Madrid (H) Pre-Match Thread

Match Result vs Real Madrid (H)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected Stones and otamendi not to start, but sad how far they have fallen, especially stones.

Koulibaly really needed

Can’t get up for this. Totally lost my Mojo for football. Going out instead and not watching - which means we’ll win as I didn’t watch the first leg either. Happy watching blues

tenor.gif

Ffs...what's wrong with some of you wet wipes on here.

This is elite sport at a very high level not Watford when it's a count up.

Fine margins, anxiety, tension, nerves......enjoy every moment.

This is what the Sheikh promised us..... we're here to stay and once we win this thing once we'll win it regularly.

It's our time CITY !!
Ffs...what's wrong with some of you wet wipes on here.

This is elite sport at a very high level not Watford when it's a count up.

Fine margins, anxiety, tension, nerves......enjoy every moment.

This is what the Sheikh promised us..... we're here to stay and once we win this thing once we'll win it regularly.

It's our time CITY !!
Exactly, this is top class football and fine margins will decide it. This is why we support City, for nights like this and should savour every second

You don't think that's a negative? Righty ho.

I mean immediately before there's a positive asking if Foden is up a notch, but you chose to put it at lower relevance than the second part.

And why isn't it a legit question may I ask? We've been using Mahrez all season and now suddenly these past few weeks Foden is in. It's perfectly likely that Foden has been playing so well that Pep has to play him, but it's also possible Pep has lost faith in Mahrez and Foden served as the best next option. Or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.