Match Thread | Man City vs Real Madrid (07/08/20)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The match is reflecting our season. Teams need very few chances to score against us. Zidane has clearly identified Fernandinho as the weakness in that back line and they have the pace in attack to exploit. We’ve probably been the better side on balance, but we can concede at any minute.

I want an extension to half time. I’m not mentally ready for the 2nd half yet. Half time is nice.

He's an underrated player

Some player isn't he Benzema

That is what annoys me tho...we know he has the knack to score goals, but we should be more aware that this fucker has the top abilty to score from crosses and his movement is spot on

The back line and rodri...someone should be looking to block his runs when the cross is lookkng likely

Give him a free run and it is likely a goal

we are not offering much of an attacking threat when we get into good positions.

Midfield is too slow and easily bypassed and KDB hasnt been in the game enough.

Gundogan anonymous as per usual

Kevin ran the show, Walker was outstanding. Raheem too wasteful despite the goal, Foden too inexperienced for this kind of contest. Our defense ...same old same old and that what worries me the most moving into the second half, luckily their defense is too sloppy so we can score and that would out balance any goals we may concede.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.