Aymeric Laporte - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our weak link in defence tonight, needs to either start communicating or whoever we sign has to be that type.

I know he he isn’t the type of defender to fly into tackles but this little leg dangle he does, is extremely poor for someone of his quality. He did it 2 or 3 times tonight and it almost cost us. He may be worried about tackling after his injury but he would do well to remember that it was a pussy tackle of his that got him injured in the first place.

Our weak link in defence tonight, needs to either start communicating or whoever we sign has to be that type.

Mentally tougher playing with a non left-footed full back, especially one that you’ve not built a strong relationship with. Madrid spent the majority of the game probing down our right, which meant he and Cancelo had much more space to cover once the ball was switched. He’s also coming off the back of a long injury so understandably tired.

Koulibaly/Laporte/Mendy,Ait-Nouri will have little problem communicating. :-)

Okay! I waited. Gave it time. Some thought. But here goes nothing:

I can't in good faith call Laporte WC anymore. I just can't. He has been average since the restart.

There!

Okay! I waited. Gave it time. Some thought. But here goes nothing:

I can't in good faith call Laporte WC anymore. I just can't. He has been average since the restart.

There!

I think that’s very harsh. A lot of his game is still very good since he came back from a big injury and let’s not forget, he is usually partnered alongside someone who is nowhere near the level we require. I would just like him to be a bit stronger and more commanding.

I think that’s very harsh. A lot of his game is still very good since he came back from a big injury and let’s not forget, he is usually partnered alongside someone who is nowhere near the level we require. I would just like him to be a bit stronger and more commanding.
I'm not being mean here. Love the guy. But he has been average since the restart. I need more WC performances from him. Haven't seen any lately. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.