Real Madrid (H) CL Post-Match Thread

I think he was told to just run himself out & get subbed, hence being up front a lot which, imo, is the way we should play in general, whatever the system, with our squad & then try to improve other positions with athletes, who are the same quality footballers, so we need less of it from Foden etc as the whole team moves better.

For example, I rcon even Aguero should start a game not sure if he'll still be on, 2nd half, so run.
A stat came up before Foden was subbed. He ran 9 km in 60 minutes. Incredible when average is 10k in 90 minutes.

disagree, I’ve watched him countless times this year and he’s come on leaps and bounds defensively, for his age he’s an incredible talent and still improving.... Pep would bite your hand off tomorrow and walker would be but a distant memory!

I think Walker's performance tonight was legendary.

But irrespective of Arnold, Southgate is supposedly teaching a form of Pepball. Wan Bisaka, is a very good fullback from 1962. What the fuck is he doing there ?

Gundogan is a class act. Doesn’t get a lot of love on here. Peps first signing. I would rather listen to Pep than some of the dross posters on here.class player Gundo. First class performance from everyone tonight. I’d love us to win the European cup and to Eclipse utds 2,wins and overtake them then have Liverpool in our sights and win it more than them too. Man City champions of England champions of all Europe. Bring it on blues
Should probably concentrate on winning it just once before getting giddy I suspect!

and as i said my original post was only in response to someone directly having a go at me without need....and then you deicded to join in as well - if you dont like it dont go jumping in on things

I would never have posted about Gundogan in the post match thread (even though I stand by my opinion) if the orignal poster hadnt decided to try and take the piss and then the likes of you decide to wade in ignoring the positives in the post about other players as well. I suggest we leave it here (up to you however)

Do you think your opinion is right and pep is wrong?

In our set up they’d be incredible

No they wouldn’t, far from it. in our setup they’d have their defensive deficiencies badly exposed. Their standout attributes are their forward runs and delivery and are covered every game by 3 midfield cloggers, we don’t have that kind of midfield, we don’t typically have the fullbacks go that far forward and we don’t put the ball in the box from wide that often, they’re fantastic in Liverpool’s setup but would be useless for us.

disagree, I’ve watched him countless times this year and he’s come on leaps and bounds defensively, for his age he’s an incredible talent and still improving.... Pep would bite your hand off tomorrow and walker would be but a distant memory!

He doesn't play RB. Seriously though, he and Robertson both play as wingers, with Sané and Salah up front, Firmino-Wijnaldum-Henderson in a midfield 3 and Fabinho covering RB in a back 3.

That's the actual shape Liverpool play in, and it's nothing like ours or Englands so he's never going to be the same player in either side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.