It's Quiet thread 14 - 'do one' edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how much money progressing further in the CL will bring us? I mean, it can only be a good thing for our transfer budget? Right? :)

Multi-Speed-Magic-Wand-Wireless-Power-Vibrator-Sex-Toy.webp

Microphones look so modern these days ....

Anyone know how much money progressing further in the CL will bring us? I mean, it can only be a good thing for our transfer budget? Right? :)

Was thinking the same thing

Also with the prestige of going further and further will stick in some players minds as well which may help

What is there 50 days left of the transfer window think we won’t sign anyone else for until halfway through that 50 days.

What is there 50 days left of the transfer window think we won’t sign anyone else for until halfway through that 50 days.

It’s been opened 12 days and we’ve signed two. We cannot get Aouar now until the week starting August 16th, assuming we win next Saturday, and Koulibaly will likely be dependent on tonight’s result.

Serie A is slated to begin on September 19th, so the week after us, but Ligue 1 is due to start much earlier, August 21st.

If all goes well, we could announce Ait-Nouri this coming week and Aouar/Koulibaly in the fortnight after, but as I say, results and promised ‘holiday time’ might have an impact on when they come. It might also be a bit unseemly to announce we’ve signed Aouar days after eliminating his team, hopefully, so we may have to wait.

It’s been opened 12 days and we’ve signed two. We cannot get Aouar now until the week starting August 16th, assuming we win next Saturday, and Koulibaly will likely be dependent on tonight’s result.

Serie A is slated to begin on September 19th, so the week after us, but Ligue 1 is due to start much earlier, August 21st.

If all goes well, we could announce Ait-Nouri this coming week and Aouar/Koulibaly in the fortnight after, but as I say, results and promised ‘holiday time’ might have an impact on when they come. It might also be a bit unseemly to announce we’ve signed Aouar days after eliminating his team, hopefully, so we may have to wait.
Are we really after Ait-Nouri and Aouar? Not convinced myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.