Man of the Match Real Madrid CL Rd of 16 2nd Leg (H)

Man of the Match

• Ederson

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • Walker

Votes: 233 47.5%
  • Fernandinho

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Laporte

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cancelo

Votes: 6 1.2%
  • Rodri

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Gundogan

Votes: 17 3.5%
  • De Bruyne

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Foden

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Sterling

Votes: 8 1.6%
  • Jesus

Votes: 191 38.9%
  • Bernardo

• Silva

• Otamendi

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Walker in both ties for me. He was well up for it. Always looks a better player without John Stones next to him.
Stones's nerves seem to unsettle walker

Walker. The stand out feature for me last night was that it wasn't about his pace at all. He's labelled as a speed merchant and not much more but over the last couple of years he's added so much to his game and last night was the culmination. He has great technique now, rarely losing the ball. He pings those passes over to the left wing with great accuracy and last night he seemed to be our best holding midfielder, all whilst simultaneously keeping Hazard under wraps. What a player, so underrated but he keeps improving.

Walker's best game for us.

I enjoyed Foden's performance.

Not his "usual" type of performance but he did all the less glamorous stuff really well.

That little spin and driven shot that almost nestled in the bottom corner was also fucking brilliant.

Going to be the complete player this kid.

Cant wait to see him develop more next season, with a more prominent place in the first 11.

One of our own.

Walker. The stand out feature for me last night was that it wasn't about his pace at all. He's labelled as a speed merchant and not much more but over the last couple of years he's added so much to his game and last night was the culmination. He has great technique now, rarely losing the ball. He pings those passes over to the left wing with great accuracy and last night he seemed to be our best holding midfielder, all whilst simultaneously keeping Hazard under wraps. What a player, so underrated but he keeps improving.

If we'd have been watching him as an opposition player last night the clamour to sign him would have been loud as fuck on here.

Gabby Jesus for me. It was his best game for us. So what we need now is for Jesus to play like that more or less every game for us. Come next season he will be our main stri!ker, so he will have to step up to the plate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.