Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparisons are difficult, but Torres’ goodbye to Valencia video and this piece speak volumes about the persons. Torres was filmed in natural isolation and appeared humble and grounded, whereas this video shows a person more interested in the trappings of fame and fortune. In a global pandemic, I know which I appreciate.

Ake likewise really nice guy.

Perfect for Utd -

yQ8QelM.gif

Whats wrong with a young boy to enjoy his life the way he wants ?

He earns it.

20 year old who is on £190k and who will get paid more by United
One of the best players in the World
Doing exceptional well consistently for Dortmund

It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out... probably two scenarioS...

1) most likely Dortmund hold their line, they have an appreciating asset who may be worth more next summer when football may be returning to normal and some of the economic and social issues are more known and stable. They really are in no rush to sell as the UK media would have you believe.

OR

2) for the reasons cited above United know they might have to pay more and / or get involved in a bidding war for Sancho in the future so they may bottle it and stump up the full €120m before October. Of course Dortmund may resist and refuse to sell this summer.

The one scenario that won’t play out is the one you‘ll see in the Sun - which is Dortmund caving and United getting Sancho for €80m.

Nothing. If someone told me Jadon Sancho spent his holiday dancing like he had cerebral palsy on a private jet, ordering way too many entrées, riding a jet ski in circles and doing a light workout then I'd be like "good for him. Might not be what I'd do but it sounds like he enjoyed himself".

The fact that he's had it made into a shitty music video makes him seem contrived and vapid.

And there's no excuse for anyone over the age of twelve listening to DJ Khaled.

He earns it.

20 year old who is on £190k and who will get paid more by United
One of the best players in the World
Doing exceptional well consistently for Dortmund

I enjoy sex. Doesn't mean I have to film myself just for 'fanboy' likes from the likes of Redcafe or Dortmunds equivalent. (And most will be middle-aged men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.