CAS judgement: UEFA ban overturned, City exonerated (report out p603)

Can we just close this thread and move on? Everybody else appears to have done so now (other than the few Twitterati who are obsessed with the UAE) and it barely even gets a sideways mention in the media anymore. That episode is behind us so let's look to the future.

Roll on Saturday!
I would like to put this behind me but there is the little matter of revenge. IMO we cannot let our enemies get away with an attempt to annihilate our club without a response. We have to ensure that it hurts so much that they don't try again. Therefore I hope this thread stays alive a little longer.

Can we just close this thread and move on? Everybody else appears to have done so now (other than the few Twitterati who are obsessed with the UAE) and it barely even gets a sideways mention in the media anymore. That episode is behind us so let's look to the future.

Roll on Saturday!
Just been having this discussion with the other mods. I think the thread has largely run its course, barring any new developments, and it’s become a bit of a “mega thread”, incorporating a number of separate, but essentially related topics.

Think it might make sense to lock it unless something new happens regarding the case, otherwise people can start new threads or post on other relevant threads.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.