Lyon CL QF Post-Match Thread

It's very bizarre really is pep pragmatic away in the CL? No he plays the game according to his beliefs. Then we play the French equivalent to West ham and he goes for the slowest midfield in history.

A bad decision. Laughable defending. Shit keeping and we are out again. I started a thread about pep being at the end of his cycle and got pelters.

Best shush because it's here. Whatever tools you give this guy in Europe he is a failure.

As much as I hate Munich, I hope they batter Lyon purely for the pathetic play acting and diving they did. How the ref did not book the guy who spent most of the game on the floor for his pathetic dive to try and get a penalty is beyond me.

Surely its offside and certainly it’s a foul. It’s not like he’s just left the ball and made no attempt to go for it. He’s actually had to adjust his legs to let the ball go between them

VAR and UEFA fucked us over twice in the same incident. Not a chance does the goal stand if it had been at the other end
3rd year in a row at the QF stage Var and/or officials have screwed us.

So we are ending the season with a single trophy. Oh two....Carabao and community shield. Wow

That's very Raggish , did you know 80 odd of the clubs in the four divisions win f*ck all every year, you can bet your bottom dollar if the Rags or Villa had won the Carabao Cup it would be massive , maybe we have been spoilt.

No we were not done by var. We were done by Peps tactics. We were leading at home, we could have completely shut shop and held on. Once again he over thought the tactics.
we missed a penalty at Spurs in the first leg, that didn't help, but the home performance was fantastic and any other year before var we would of created one of City's great escapes. But the performance tonight was a mess, the confusion on the pitch created mainly of the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.