Pep's contract situation

I think he got absolutely mullered one champions league game when he was at Bayern?

His worst defeat at Bayern was in 2013/4. Having lost the first leg of the semi-final 1-0 away at Real, they suffered a 4-0 reverse at home in the second leg.

Is it true, when would you expect a confirmation?

Great bloody news if true. He's been hinting at it since feb (the ban) tbh.

I hope Pep renews and stays for the next 10 years. How long time did it take for Slur Alex to win the CL?
4 years to win his first trophy and 7 to win their first league title under him despite spending an absolute fortune in relative terms(far more than anybody else in the league) with more playing staff turnover than I could count.

Ta-Ra.jpg

And idiots on here think we should move Pep on...

4 years to win his first trophy and 7 to win their first league title under him despite spending an absolute fortune in relative terms(far more than anybody else in the league) with more playing staff turnover than I could count.

View attachment 460

And idiots on here think we should move Pep on...

If Pep stayed 26 years and had equivalent funding that Fergie had he would at least match his success.

If he has signed I will be absolutely delighted.

We are all disappointed after this season but we won't win everything, all of the time. Football does not work like that. No manager in the history of the game has been perfect. Pep is as close to it as you can currently get.

Pep is the best manager in the world and I don't mean for winning trophies (although that obviously helps). The standard of football is something I never thought I would see in England, never mind at my club. Every man and his dog wants to compare Klopp and Pep and people will go back on forth on this every season depending on which side wins which trophies. What Klopp will never have, is the legacy in football that Pep will. Peps Barca (best I have ever seen) changed the face of football and other managers have been trying to imitate Peps style ever since. He has changed the way football is played in this country, after the media were adamant he would have to be the one to change. Pep is a revolutionary. Klopp will never have this impact on the game. There is no queue of managers across the continent trying to imitate Klopps style, he won't change the face of English football. He is a great manager and will win plenty of trophies but football is littered with managers who have achieved the same.

Replacing the best manager in the world is an impossible task, why would we want to do it earlier than we have to? I am stunned there are people on this forum who would prefer to go in a different direction.

Great news.

I’m sure like me, many were infuriated with Pep’s line up and tactics against Lyon but he’s still one of the best managers in the history of the game.

Minor rebuild required, lets take back the PREMIER LEAGUE because that’s what we watch week in, week out.

We’ve already done great business this transfer window. Let’s bring in a commanding CB, hopefully Koulibaly, add some energy to our midfield, possibly get a LB in, the attack will sort it’s self out and storm the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.