The fake white Puma shirt

Absolutely, the best shirt Nike produced for us. I’m still trying to find the vapor/player shirt in Large, lost a bit of weight and now the XL normal shirt I have is like a tent.

I imagine it’ll be as hard to find as the white sash shirt by Umbro soon.

New third kit arrived today from DH gate. It’s bang on £12 bargain. I’d already bought the black kit from the club for £65 I thought I’d try the third kit from the Chinese it’s better than the black one HAHa!

had my top since the CAS win and its top draw

My white one has arrived. Looks good on the outside but some internal threads/loose ends. Fits well and has done ok in the wash

All the new kits are shite, I won’t be dipping into my City fund to buy any that’s for sure ... Cant please everyone, I get that but I’ve not met anyone who likes any of this seasons offerings, yet, very Poor show ....! :-(

I bought 2 of these as I didn’t know what size to go for, so have an XL going spare. Certainly agree with previous comments about quality; they’re excellent. Just looking for my £12 back (plus postage to the UK, obviously)

PM if interested.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.