Kalidou Koulibaly

Fucking great if we are the only club in for him & Don Cuntface needs the money.

Make him squirm.

Then the horses head.

That would be a dream and of course we could squeeze him then. But it’s still a big risk. United with their fridge Maguire and Koulibaly would form a very strong defense for United. Chelsea would also get very strong.

Let’s see what happens. Obviously we don’t know much about this transfer.

Have we even put a bid of any kind in for him yet,?
Sounds like we are negotiating and slowly coming to some sort of agreement over details to me. By the way we’ve completed 2 deals not sure anyone apart from Chelsea and werner have completed much. Like all clubs coming to agreements take time.
Simply put we have no idea what’s in place with the player and whether there is any competition, and therefore any urgency to overpay, we have no clue what stage negotiations are at. So no only by the accounts of those without a clue on the details of what's happening are the club fucking up the deal.

And you know we haven't made an offer to Napoli how exactly? It's basically impossible to believe at this point that we're not trying to sign Koulibaly. Do you seriously think we haven't been talking about how much the deal would cost?
Tolmie,brennan,we dont make an concrete offer until it is agreed,we have done business like this for years

Ah the good old annual transfer saga.

People who are new to bluemoon: "I think we're fucking up this transfer"

People who have been on bluemoon since it was on ceefax: "how dare you suggest we are fucking up this transfer"

Add a pinch of ITKs, a teaspoon of armchair analysis and a sprinkling of dreadful twitter sources. Maybe the barm debate if you're feeling dangerous. Repeat for 500 pages.

And every summer I hoover up every page like a a tramp on chips...

By all accounts it seems to be City that's fucking this deal up

the intricacies involved particularly the selling club(ADL) caveats with purchasing an older player and the pandemic market are major factors and the right deals take time for negotiations and obtaining the best price however if we wanted to lump £70 million then it would get concluded. City don’t necessary over pay like Manure across the road. The scene of haggling from The Life of Brian may be useful to some.

anyone able to post it up here ( as it’s a good refresher for transfer forum as a whole).

It’s not gona be anytime soon he signs. Best just to ignore all the rumours. They have Barca in the CL on the 8th Aug. If he does sign it won’t be till after they are out. End of Aug for me at the earliest any progress.

So, you all know what that means..... 5 weeks (minimum) of bullshit rumours.... Such as:
“City are close”
“Koulibaly dreams of City”
“De Laurentiis Says no deal will happen this summer”
“City to explore other options as Napoli prove difficult”
“Koulibaly happy in Naples”
“Man Utd also an option for Koulibaly”
“£125m fee reported as City finally make breakthrough”
“Deal near collapse as negotiations reach stalemate”

Feel free to add your own. They have to fill the pages with something, so these daft rumours sell papers and get clicks. Look forward to all the meltdowns in here. All good fun though.

I posted this 1 month ago, a fair few of you liked and agreed.

Looks like it’s turned out like most of us expected.

He’ll be signed by end of Aug.

Ah the good old annual transfer saga.

People who are new to bluemoon: "I think we're fucking up this transfer"

People who have been on bluemoon since it was on ceefax: "how dare you suggest we are fucking up this transfer"

Add a pinch of ITKs, a teaspoon of armchair analysis and a sprinkling of dreadful twitter sources. Maybe the barm debate if you're feeling dangerous. Repeat for 500 pages.

And every summer I hoover up every page like a a tramp on chips...

i though I heard somewhere le Arse had already bagged his signature...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.