Lionel Messi | Joins Inter Miami (pg4111)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m gonna laugh my bollocks off when he comes out and says I’m staying at Barcelona.. do all you freaks on here honestly believe messi is coming to Manchester?? He should of come years ago so I don’t want him now when he’s past it.. wouldn’t swap him for Bernardo wouldn’t swap him for Jesus.. Therefore its a massive No from me.
I don't think he'll come either, but that little random outburst is embarrassing

I think there are just too many bridges burnt for this not to happen. But I still can't get my hopes up.

True but in this case, Messi's entourage is intentionally disseminating their narrative out of South America due to the Spanish propaganda machine supporting Barto & Rosell

Veronica & Clarin are getting privileged info
Is that clarin fella on twitter?

He does owe the barca fans his decision if he’s made it.
An idol like that knows what he means to the people of barcelona. He can’t be letting them protest and riot every evening for the next week while he plays games behind the scenes. Its too big.

That being said I hope he says screw you all im going to citeh
You could argue the fax demanding his immediate release was him letting the Barcelona fans know his decision.

So no acknowledgement of both shirt sponsors being found guilty of money laundering - for terrorist groups, no mention of 39 murdered football fans, no mention of a 5 year ban for ALL English football clubs, no recollection of supporting a player who made racist comments towards a fellow professional. So much for them to be proud of...
So at least they acknowledged the systemic cheating by their owners in Baseball and hacking clubs computer systems then........nah, didn't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.